Joy, Perseverance & Petitioning God with Great Faith
Join young adults from across Michigan for a weekend pilgrimage experience of camping, prayer, friendship, and hiking to the Shrine of the Cross in the Woods in Indian River, MI.
• Who: Young adults, ages 18-39
• When: July 24-26, 2020. Friday evening (arrive when you can, dinner on your own) through Sunday afternoon.
• Where: Pilgrimage hike to the Cross in the Woods, Indian River and camping nearby (details coming soon)
• What is Included: 2 nights of campsite reservation, meals for Saturday and Sunday, one day of hiking (Saturday) on the North Central Trail (10-12 miles) between Lakes Burt & Mullett to the Shrine, Mass both days (one hopefully with Bishop Raica) and an overall pilgrimage experience with the opportunity to meet new friends and grow closer to God.
• Cost: $40 per person
• Transportation & Tents: You may be able to carpool with others from your area, and others may have tents large enough to share.
• You’re ultimately responsible to confirm your own transportation to the campground and back home, and also to bring your own sleeping gear, snacks, and either your own tent or confirm sharing with someone.
Register at https://youngadulthiking2020.eventbee.com/