- This event has passed.
An opportunity to rest, pray, be with the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, and let Him fill you with His graces.
Life is busy. Maybe you’re stressed, anxious, tired, distracted, or stuck. Or maybe life seems to be going well, but you desire a deeper connection with God.
Jesus wants to give you His peace and direction. He has graces waiting for you from His Eucharistic Heart. Take the time this Lent to turn off the noise and to rest with Him on the Detroit Catholic Young Adults Lenten Retreat.
- Reflect on the Eucharist with Fr. Steve Pullis
- quiet time for personal prayer, reflection, and rest
- mass on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Eucharistic Adoration
- available Confession
- meals (dinner Friday through breakfast Sunday)
- connect with other young adults on the journey to closeness with God
- reflective Rosary, Stations of the Cross, Divine Mercy Chaplet, Liturgy of the Hours
- bonfire (weather permitting)
- We try not to overpack this retreat with programming – it’s an opportunity to rest and listen to the God who loves you and desires to fill you with His life.
- Carl’s Family Village (sharing grounds with the De Sales Center) in Brooklyn, MI
- 214-acres of quiet woodland in the Irish Hills of Michigan, overlooking beautiful Vineyard Lake
- Staying in the Village Residence in a bedroom and bathroom suite (1-4 people per suite depending on total number of participants) with access to comfortable spaces for prayer, rest, relaxation, or meeting others
- Access to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Chapel to spend time with Jesus in the Eucharist.
- Space is Limited!
- For young adults ages 18-35
- Early Registration – $85 through Monday, March 13th
- Late Registration – $95 beginning Tuesday, March 14th
- Deadline to Register – Monday, March 20th
- Doors open for check-in at 6pm on Friday with dinner at 7pm. If you can’t arrive until after dinner, that is ok, but please let us know.
Questions? Contact Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.